Gear Services (Letchworth) Ltd. takes your security seriously. Please read the following to find out more about our policy towards this issue.
- Personal Information - This is information that personally indentifies you. (i.e. Name, address, Telephone number and payment details etc.)
- GSL - Gear Services (Letchworth) Ltd.
What this privacy statement covers
- Personal information that is supplied via our payment service provider.
- Personal information that is supplied via this web site.
Payment Service Provider
- Our Payment Service Provider is Sage Pay (formerly Protx) – the largest independent payment service provider (PSP) in the UK and Ireland. Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Sage Pay’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
- Sage Pay uses a range secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure. Once on the Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards.
- Sage Pay is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
- Sage Pay is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
- In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
- So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.
- More information about shopping securely with Sage Pay can be found at www.sagepay.com/shoppers
- All product and personal information is secured using 256-bit encryption standards before being transmitted over the internet.
- You will know when the page you are on is secure, as a locked padlock icon will be displayed along side the URL in the address bar.
- Detailed information about the current SSL certificate can be found by clicking on the locked padlock icon in the address bar of your browser.
Questions or Comments
- If you have any questions or comments with regard to our security policy or wish to contact us about how personal data is handled, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Form No.: SPI180417