Please read the following terms and conditions carefully, as unless otherwise stated these terms and conditions apply to the complete web site.
These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous Terms and Conditions information.
- By adding to our site you are automatically agreeing to the conditions in this document.
- We will not be held responsible for opinions express by individuals submitting article(s) and/or data to this site.
- We reserve the right to delete any article(s) and/or data as we see fit without explanation or prior notice.
- If any article(s) and/or data are found to be offensive, or we recieve any justified complaints then the offending article(s)and/or data will be removed and the individual banned from adding any more article(s) and/or data to this site.
- Any disputes regarding this site will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and an English court.
- We will not be held responsible for, and make no guarantee as to the availability of any individual page or the site as a whole.
- All items and prices shown in the Products section of this web site are subject to change without prior notice. Prices are those ruling at date of despatch. This does not effect your statutory rights.
- While every endeavour has been made to ensure the information in these web pages is correct, Gear Services (Letchworth) Ltd. cannot be held liable for any omissions and/or inaccuracies.
Placing an Order
Please read our 'Privacy Statement' and 'Security Policy' by clicking on the links below before placing any order for any products or services
Regarding our mail order service, postage and packing will be charged as indicated below. As all our products are made to order, any order placed will be deemed as being made to the consumers personal specification and payment for these orders will only be taken once the order is complete. Order processing can take between 4 to 5 weeks to complete once it is in progress. Therefore, orders placed with us will be taken as the consumers acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Please allow 7 months for delivery from receipt of order. For our current delivery time, please contact us.
Prices shown in the products section DO NOT include VAT as we are not registered for it.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
NOTE: Before sending your order in, please make sure all relevant information is included to enable us to process your order. (i.e. Gauge, Full description, Scale, Cheque made out correctly, Credit card number and Expiry date etc.). If the order can not be processed from the information supplied a delay will be caused until such time as verification of order details can be confirmed.
Please quote reference GSL230407W on your order.
Any missing or damaged items MUST be reported to us within 10 days from the invoice date for the parts received. Otherwise, we will not be able to correct any problem that there may be with that order.
Any order placed, will automatically be deleted from the web site and tracking system 28 days after the order has been marked as 'Posted'.
Method of Payment
U. K. Customers
Payment can be made by MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards as well as by cheque or BACS bank transfer. Please make all cheques payable to "GEAR SERVICES (LETCHWORTH) LTD." BACS details below.
Payment can be made by MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards and also by a cheque on a bank with a branch in the U. K. made out in pounds sterling or BACS bank transfer. Please make all cheques payable to "GEAR SERVICES (LETCHWORTH) LTD." BACS details below.
Details for credit/debit card payment
All online card payments for this web site are processed via SagePay.
Due to the possible extended lead/delivery times for the parts you order, no payment is taken when the order is placed. Once your order is complete, you will be notified so you can pay the outstanding balance for your order prior to despatch.
If paying by card on a manual order form, please ensure that you include name and address to which the card is registered, card number, expiry date, the name of the bank that issued the card and any other details that are relevant to the card you are using. Also please sign all card orders. Payment on these cards will not be processed until the order is ready for despatch. Please DO NOT email manual orders that have card details on them.
Please note: we are no longer able to take American Express for payment.
Details for cheque payment
As cheques are no longer guaranteed by the banks, any customer paying for their order with a cheque will now have to wait for the cheque too clear before any parts are despatched. Due to this, a small delay could occur in the delivery of the their order once complete.
Postage and Packing Rates
|UK First Class (not insured)||£7.17 per order|
|Overseas Airmail (tracked)||£12.60 per order|
|Overseas Airmail (tracked/insured)||£17.64 per order|
|UK Special Delivery (insured)||£8.82 per order|
|Customer to Collect||£0.00 per order|
not insured means that any item despatched via this method, which then gets lost or damaged in transit, will not be replaced, but the cost of the order less the postage charge will be refunded to the customer.
Overseas Customers please note: Orders placed that are over £270 will be charged at cost due to the added customs paper work that will be required. If you order exceeds the £270 limit please contact us before placing your order.
Please note, any orders received with incorrectly selected postage rates will have the postage rate corrected at the time the balance of payment is taken for that order.
Form No.: TCI220508